Insights

Try to see the light, if it’s difficult then try to feel its warmth!!!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Listen to your intuition!!!

My rainy sandals were looking at me longingly…..my umbrella was trying to catch my attention. But I just ignored them. Had to leave immediately to reach office on time. My mind was nudging me, pick up your umbrella, but I ignored that too.

Was dozing in the train when the lady next to me said “Thank God I am carrying an umbrella today”. I opened my eyes to see heavy clouds pregnant with rain, just ready to deliver. I cursed under my breath and at the same time it started pouring…..

Reached VT station to be stranded among 500 other commuters who were not smart enough to carry an umbrella, just like me…..the rain just wouldn’t let up for another half an hour…..finally when it got bored of harassing his unsuspecting victims, it stopped….

Moral of the story is LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION!!! Even if you are late to work!!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Flying Machine said…

    You never heed my advice. Always told u to listen to ur intuition.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he he....today you didn't!! ;-)

     
  • At 1:03 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Intution is a weird thing.. mine almost always says things that i cant understand.. and most times things that i dont want to do.... but ye.. listening to it does help... they say its the god within us that makes these kinda noises... so that we can make the right choices.. carrying an umbrella being one of them.. :)

     
  • At 1:25 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My intuition is tuned to a foreign channel and I can't understand the language... HELP!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @dreams: you are right...its something weird but listening to it always helps us to take right decisions :)

     
  • At 2:04 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Seema : oye, language sekh le...bahut zaruri hai!!

     
  • At 2:54 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said…

    If you'd taken your umbrella, it wouldnt have rained! This might sound cliched, but I believe its true!

     
  • At 3:02 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well what happened to all the Gyan on the influence u had on the weather gods?????????? Rain Rain go away......& yes it did come AGAIN another day....thtz TODAY.

     
  • At 3:55 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @chrys: i havent been carrying umberella for whole of this week, but i felt like taking it only today...so you see my intuition is still in working condition ;-)

     
  • At 3:59 AM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Anonymous: exactly what i have been trying to say....it misunderstood another day for today ;-) anyway, the bright sun is out now....soak the brilliance and enjoy its warmth :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home