Insights

Try to see the light, if it’s difficult then try to feel its warmth!!!

Friday, September 16, 2005

"Smile"....a universal language!!!

Smile…..a magic wand that we have been blessed with. When you say smile, what does come to your mind?? Something pleasant, doesn’t it?….. perhaps your first crush with an angelic smile or a memory of your first born baby with a toothless smile or a stranger, whose fascinating smile still hounds you…..

Such a beautiful gesture and what does it cost us? Only an effort of stretching our lips into a curve? A curve which straightens every problem in our lives….

What a way to communicate your thoughts to someone you love. Just look into their eyes and smile….wont he/she just melt :-)

Don’t know the language in a foreign country? no problem…..just smile at the person, his barriers will immediately break down….

Somebody has had a bad day and is in a foul mood, hold their face in your palms and smile into their eyes……watch the magic change their mood…..

I would like to share a poem which I had read when I was in school and which has stayed with me……..

I love to see the stars at night,
Twinkling in the deep dark sky.

I love to smell the pretty flowers,
That nod their heads, as I pass by.

I love to hear a happy bird,
Sing sweetly to its young ones.

I love to watch a mother hen,
Nestle her chicks beneath her wings.

But most of all, I love to see
My mother, as she smiles at me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home