Insights

Try to see the light, if it’s difficult then try to feel its warmth!!!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Tomorrow Never Comes.....

Every morning I am woken up from my deep slumber...kick kick, time to get up, you will get late for office. Five more minutes please...KICK, you had your five minutes, now get up or I will pour cold water on you.......shit, I am already late!!!

Now which day is it? Oh, only Tuesday...4 more days to go. Bang!! Who’s in the toilet, out you @&$*#, I am already late...

Okay, who has HIDDEN my towel, search search...ah! it has to be under this debris of freshly washed clothes...I am already late...

Have breakfast!! You must be kidding, where’s the time?? I am already late...

You are always late....why don’t you get up a little earlier??

SURE, TOMORROW I WILL....

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home