Insights

Try to see the light, if it’s difficult then try to feel its warmth!!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

I Love Magic!!!

When Harry Potter enters their tent at the International Quiddich Stadium (In the Goblet of Fire), he is amazed by the room space created in such a tiny area with the help of Magic. And this is what he says "I Love Magic".
Well who doesn't??
Honestly, so many times in my life I had wished I could alter situations to suit my needs and what do I say? "I wish I knew magic".
When in school I spent the entire day playing with friends and the next day when it was time to submit homework (which hasn't been done!!), I wished "God, please get my homework done by some magic". But nothing happened, only the whipping sound of the slimest cane whacking my upturned palm. Ooouuccchhhhh!!!
Wouldn't I want to have a magic wand too?!! You bet. A swosh of my wand and my Boss turns into a Kangaroo, hopping on 2 legs. Ha ha...a sight to behold!!
Imagine too flying on a broomstick, zooming all around the town in seconds. No traffic, no potholes, no toxic fumes and no honking.
I wish I knew magic!!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh how i wished i knew magic..so i can go to india whenever i wished..hmmmm

    hei pulse..nice template for u blog..its cool yaar!

    so howz u btw..
    take care

     
  • At 10:25 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    he he he nice template... hope you have given a treat to the person who modified it for you *hint hint*... he he he.

    I already know magic... btw, can you introduce the ghost in your room to the ghost behind my cupboard... they could probably go out on a date, then fall in love, get married and settle down in some shamshaan ghat... so good riddance for both of us.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hei am i coming here after a long time??
    so many posts i misssed..and the cheetah photo in ur prev post was cool..wished i cud laze around like that!

     
  • At 11:28 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Flying Machine said…

    I wish I knew magic too.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @GD: yeah friend you have been missing action for quite a while. isnt the pic cool too? man, no worry in the world for these Cheetahs :)

    @Seema: what Lux hasnt taken you for treat yet??!! wait till i get my hands on her. btw, i thought you were coming home for Biryani ;)

    @bhagya: yeah, we two could have zoomed together on your broomstick (ahem!!)

     
  • At 5:34 AM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    first timer.....nice..simple blog...MaGiC.....i wish i knew a lil bit atleast ...

     
  • At 11:05 PM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mehak, thanks for visiting. yeah, each one of us can do with a lil magic at times :) Only if....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home