Insights

Try to see the light, if it’s difficult then try to feel its warmth!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Why would anyone get an impression which could be drastically opposite? Me, a ‘Scholar’?!!

Really, I didn’t do anything to give this impression in my yoga classes. Far from it, I had rarely reached on time for any of the lectures. Beyond me why my batchmates mistake me for being studious?!!

A lady sitting in the same line in next row, during examination seemed so happy to have me next to her.

“I will copy from your answer sheet!!”.

Surprised, “okay, but let me warn you, I haven’t done much studying.”

“Oh, you will come first in the class I know.”

(Yeah sure, if only I would)

A guy sitting a couple of benches ahead of me in the next row was trying to catch my eye…finally I heard psst, psst…..I still didn’t look at him. Again, now desperately PSST, PSST….

“What?”

“Just wanted to confirm what was the status of women in ancient India? Good or Bad?”

(Dude, I wasn’t there in ancient India, why confirm with me?!!)

Anyways I said, “Good”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, yes very sure”

Hehe…..the illusion will continue till our results are out on 10th March.

PS: How come examiners go blind and deaf when others have to clarify their doubts, and only when I need some help (which is always), they are ready to pounce on me even if I look up from my answersheet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home